by Akumbu Uche
NoddyMix.com is a new user-friendly website that plays exclusively Nigerian music tunes.
Updated daily, it pretty much plays on almost every platform out there (iOS, Android 2.3+, Blackberry OS 7+ and PlayBook) and it is a good idea to have it running in the background while you check your mail, browse and download e-books.
Although the blog section of the site is yet to be activated, I like that, users are encouraged to request for not-yet-featured songs and register for personalized playlists.
I asked him to design for me an up-tempo, beat-filled playlist groovy enough to make even the most chronic dawdler enjoy a challenging workout routine.
He kindly obliged and in the spirit of ‘pay-it-forward’, I would like to share it with you all:
- Azonto (Freestyle) – Wizkid
- Bamijo – LKT ft. elDee
- Critical – Ikechukwu ft. D’banj
- E No Easy – P-Square ft. J Martins
- Good Lurvin – Lynxxx ft. Wizkid
- Jekalo Si London – Kas ft. Duncan Mighty
- Piaka Piaka – Vector ft. Don Tom
- Take Banana – D’Prince
- Tanker – Banky W ft. Wizkid
- Wind am Well – Ikechukwu ft. D’banj
Gets you fired up, right? Just don’t play it too loud ; )